Global Coverage. Members from different regions, who have been selected to ensure that only quality consolidators and freight forwarders are part of the Network who can contribute to its members.
Conference and Events. An avenue where members can meet face-to-face, to give them the opportunity to meet potential global partners for business development and at the same time, to meet old friends in the industry.
Marketing and Advertisement. Through UCN brochure, newsletter, website and social media, these are the channels that will help promote the services and benefits of each UCN member.
Limited no. of quality members per port/country. As a non-exclusive network, this will give the members more business opportunities, access to better services & rates, meet agent-partners with dedicated and specialized services.
Financial Protection. With a maximum claim amount of:
USD 10,000 per year/office for members who have been with UCN for 3 years or less
USD 20,000 per year/office for members who have been with UCN for 4 years or more
FUTURE POTENTIAL BENEFITS
1. Payment System among members to save on bank charges.
2. Neutral Arbitration: For disputes or communication problems between members
3. Group Liability Insurance
WHAT ARE THE ANNUAL FEES
USD 1000 per overseas office
USD 500 per branch office (under the same country)
To ensure a qualified network of Ocean freight Consolidators, all Members of U Connect Network should meet the following minimum requirements:
- With regular existing services (export/import)in their own country/port
- Active company and established for a minimum of 3 years.
- With good reputation and integrity. Not listed as delinquent on any website.
- Supported with all government licenses and business permits to operate as a consolidator or an air & sea freight forwarder.
UCN IS ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR QUALITY MEMBERS FROM THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES
If your company is an NVOCC OR freight forwarder, please submit your details and our team will get in touch with you for more information about U-Connect Worldwide Network (UCN).
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Papua New Guinea
Trinidad and Tobago